Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New Office Shelves

Michael started some shelves for my office about two years ago but other projects kept pushing it back and keeping them from getting finished. For Christmas this year, I asked that he get them finished. . . and he did!


He made me two hutches and a media shelf.

Of course, that meant unpacking things. I had books and media all over the house.

It took two days to go through it all but I downsized what we had and got rid of as much as I kept.

Michael did an excellent job. Most of our home has Harper Provincial furniture style. He uses oak and a stain we really like. Here is the end result. It really looks neat and easy to find books.

Now to clean and organize the other half of the office!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, boy. I think you're going to have to hire him out. :) That looks way better than any of the assembly-required furniture we have at our house!

    ReplyDelete