Monday, November 16, 2009

New plants we are trying out in the fall garden

I thought I'd show how some of our fall plants are doing. Of course we still have other things but these are the new things we're trying out this fall! Here's how our carrots are coming along. This is the first carrot patch we've ever had so I'm excited. They should be ready in another month.


Another new plant we're growing is Brussel sprouts. I have about five plants and the sprouts are starting to form!


I'm shocked at how many collards are produced by about five plants!


We also planted a couple of Chinese cabbages.


and a purple cabbage.

3 comments:

  1. You have an amazing garden! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us know how the carrots and brussel sprouts turn out because I've tried them before and they didn't work out so well. I'm sure your's will turn out great though!

    ReplyDelete