Follow by Email

Sunday, April 24, 2011

36th Wedding Annversary

For our 36th wedding anniversary, Michael took me out to dinner. No, he didn't burn it! He took me to Shogun's a Japanese Steak House.


It was all wonderful and we had an enjoyable time! It's neat to watch them cook it all so quickly. We also went out to a movie, one thing we don't do too often so it was a special day.

I am so blessed to have Michael in my life. I thought we were in love 36 years ago but it has grown so immensely! I would rather spend time with him than anyone else in the world!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! So sweet post. Belated Happy Anniversary.


    Take the Happiness Together test and find out a number of helpful insights about happiness in relationship with your partner. It helps you discover just how happy you and your partner are in your relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Japanese steakhouses. Glad you had a fun evening. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

    ReplyDelete