Thursday, March 12, 2009

Long Lost Aunts in St. George

We flew to Las Vegas Friday night late and visited with Michael's brother Gray and Judi until late that night. It was part one of more to come! We got up early because I wanted to get up to Utah. A couple of years ago, I reunited with two aunts, Marie Rice and Dorothy Thompson. Dorothy is a half sister of my mother and Marie is a daugther-in-law of her half brother, Walter. I wanted to be able to see them and they were having a baptism Saturday morning in the stake center next to the St. George Temple. We stopped in St. George and saw them for a few minutes and made reaquaintences! I would love to have had more time to visit but we will make that happen in the future. Here's a picture of all of the family that was there, including several children of both of these wonderful women.



We figured that I was probably 12-13 the last time I had seen them, maybe 1968! Anyway, here is a picture of me with Dorothy Thompson and Marie Rice. They are wonderful women!



No comments:

Post a Comment