Monday, April 6, 2009

Starting Seedlings

It's that time of year. I had hoped to have had our greenhouse ready to start some seedlings but it's not put together yet. I read from Burpee seeds that a $50 investment in a garden will yield $1250 of produce. Not a bad way to save money (along with exercising in the garden.)


We plan to expand our garden this year. I also want to save money on getting it started and I read a great blog on how to use newspaper to start seeds! It's a great idea and very easy for my limited creation skills but we'll see how they go. You can get instructions here: http://tenthingsfarm.blogspot.com/2009/03/make-your-own-starter-pots.html


1 comment:

  1. You are amazing. Our garden is still in the visionary stage, unfortunately. :) But we'll get there!

    ReplyDelete