Wednesday, April 7, 2010

So many outdoor jobs . . .

We sure have a lot of outside work to do right now. I am calling it my new exercise program!
One of my goals for this week was cleaning out the flower beds and then mulch them with some of the wonderful mushroom compost we are using for our new raised beds in the garden. I really should have taken some before and after pictures but after two days of hard work, this is the result!


In our triangle, I have some perennial plans that have blooms and are wonderful in various colors. I am trying to get it established all over the bed and hopefully this will help. It was full of some early spring weeds that were a job to clean out!

We are starting to build our beds in our new part of the garden. We have four built and positioned and leveled and just have to fill them with the garden mix that we use. Michael bought the wood for the next four. We can get 16 new beds in this area and I have plants waiting to get into them!




No comments:

Post a Comment