Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Oct 13 Garden Harvest

We have a day of sunshine in between about four days each way of clouds and rain so I ran out to work in the garden and pick the garden. We've been picking the garden since May with the strawberries! Boy, we have had a ton of food and most of our evening meals have been from the garden.


We're not done yet! This is the broccoli harvest. I have actually planted more plants of various cold crops in the garden last week just before the rain. Yesterday I started even more seeds to either go in the garden and try to stretch our growing season a little more or else maybe they will go into the greenhouse!


Here's everything I picked today. I'm surprised to still have raspberries.

2 comments:

  1. Looks good! Love the new layout. I'm excited to see the greenhouse progress tomrorrow!

    ReplyDelete